terms & conditions
- Staff reserve the right to refuse boarding to anyone that is deemed intoxicated or uncooperative. In this event all monies will be forfeited.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable
- Temptation Sailing Pty Ltd will take no responsibility for gift vouchers that are lost or stolen. Gift vouchers must be surrendered on boarding for a scheduled departure date. All gift vouchers must be used prior to their expiry date. NO extensions will be given, unless prior arrangements have been made.
- When participating in the Dolphin swim cruise, a waiver of liability will need to be signed. Swimmers under the age of 18 years will also need a signature from a responsible person (18 years and older)
- By participating in any activity with Temptation Sailing Pty Ltd. The passenger agrees to release Temptation Sailing Pty Ltd and its respective officers, employees, agents and contractors, from all actions, demands, claims for cost, charges, damages, liabilities and expenses, which they have now or in the future against Temptation Pty Ltd for death, bodily injury or any loss or damage that the passenger may sustain or incur as a result of participating in the activity. The passenger also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Temptation Sailing Pty Ltd in relation to any claims as a result of, or arising in relation to, whether directly or indirectly, participating in the activity or any act or omission by the passenger in relation to the activity.